June 19, 2014

Moms With Yarn - Episode 5

There was a lot of show and tell this week!

I must have fallen down the rabbit hole is the only reason I can think why this post is going up one week after recording.  





Finished Objects

Tracey:

  Little Oak Cardigan by Alana Dakos

  My Knitted Heart Vanilla Socks by Elizabeth Suarez



Sharon:

  Show Off Stranded Socks by Anne Campbell

  Lavender Cardigan by Schneckenstrik

  Torrent Socks by Emily Wessel and Alexa Ludeman



Works in Progress

Tracey:

  Skyp Rib Socks by Adrienne Ku


Sharon:

  Lonely Skein (which hasn't yet been uploaded to Ravelry, shame on me!)


Tools

Tracey gave up on the Kollage Square Needles, they just weren't her cup of tea, so she went back to using her go-to needles which are Chiao Goo needles.



I tried the Nova Cubics which are square needles, and I love them!  I ordered two sets from Jimmy Beans Wool.


If you are so inclined, pop on over to our Ravelry group.  Tracey and I are cooking something up for a KAL and a prize, but you'll have to wait until next week to find out the details - only because we're still working that out.


No comments:

Post a Comment